At the Law Office of Julie A. Mersch, I advocate for your right to benefits and compensation from denied insurance -- disability, health, life, accidental death -- and personal injury claims. My 20 years of legal experience can be a blessing in navigating the complicated legal process. Facing a team of insurance lawyers while evaluating thick legal documents, writing appeals, and preparing a case can be a daunting task without the representation and counsel of an effective and thorough attorney.
I provide the help my Nevada clients need to take quick and decisive action in pursuing claims for benefits and compensation, arising out of denials of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), personal injury, and insurance bad faith claims.
Clark County ERISA Lawyer for Disability and Injury Claims
My legal practice is dedicated to every client case and need. My comprehensive, personalized, and professional services include the following and more, as necessary for the particular case:
- Examination of insurance and pension plan documents and procedures
- Writing appeal letters to plan fiduciaries
- Gathering of medical documents and employer reports
- Document submissions to supplement the Administrative Record on appeal
- Filing of lawsuits
- Taking of depositions
- Negotiations and evidence collections with opposing attorneys
- Litigation representation
- One-on-one follow-up
- Prompt responsiveness to your questions and needs
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Evening and weekends upon request
Home visits available
Contact me to schedule a free initial consultation. Call me at 702-666-8435.
Se habla español
Law Office of Julie A. Mersch
1100 E. Bridger
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Map and Directions